LOTUS FIREWORKS CO. & MUSEUM
543 STATION ROAD
GRANTVILLE, PA 17028
OPEN ALL YEAR LONG!
9:00am - 10:00pm Daily
WE ARE OPEN EVERY SUNDAY & MOST HOLIDAYS!
CALL US FOR A SPECIAL APPOINTMENT!
OUT-OF-STATE & PA RESIDENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO READ THE
TERMS OF SALE
PAGE BEFORE MAKING ANY PURCHASES.
RESIDENTS MAY PURCHASE AERIAL, GROUND, AND EXPLODING TYPE FIREWORKS
FROM OUR SHOWROOM IF THEY ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE AND HAVE A VALID
OUT-OF-STATE DRIVERS LICENSE. YOU ABSOLUTELY CANNOT BE ACCOMPANIED
BY ANY PA RESIDENTS OR YOU WILL BE LIMITED TO PURCHASING GROUND ITEMS
PA RESIDENTS MAY PURCHASE ONLY GROUND
TYPE FIREWORKS. A TOWNSHIP PERMIT IS NEEDED TO PURCHASE AERIAL AND
EXPLODING TYPE FIREWORKS IF YOU ARE A PA RESIDENT. PLEASE ASK FOR INFO
REGARDING A PA TOWNSHIP PERMIT.
SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR FIREWORKS WITH
THESE GREAT LOTUS FIREWORKS CO. TEES!
|TERMS & CONDITIONS OF WHOLESALE & RETAIL SALES|
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase fireworks from Lotus Fireworks Co.
- We accept money order, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMX, cash, TC's, no personal checks!
- No orders will be accepted without a signature on the Release/Order Form.
- We sell by full case or by the unit at discounted rates.
- Familiarize yourself with federal, state, and local laws. Our merchandise is sold solely upon the representation that it will be used or sold in accordance with the laws of the state of destination.
- Please note that all merchandise on this price list is sold upon the condition that we the seller, shall not be liable in any civil action for any arrest, accident, or injury occasioned during transportation, handling, storage, sale, or use of this merchandise.
- At present, we truck ship to certain states with a minimum order of $500. Call for information 717-469-2571.
- Prices in this catalog void all previous prices.
- Prices may change without notice on some items.
- We do not sell large quantities of sparklers to groups or organizations. We only sell to backyard fireworks enthusiasts.
- Products in this catalog are for outdoor use only.
- All sales are final.
Lotus Fireworks & Museum Co. ("Seller") agrees to sell/ship
merchandise to Buyer contingent upon Buyer's promise that the
merchandise shall be used strictly in accordance with the laws of
all applicable states and jurisdictions. Buyer
acknowledges that it is the Buyer's
responsibility to become familiar with and comply to all
applicable laws. Buyer further acknowledges that
he/she is aware of the dangers of fireworks and is
familiar with safety rules including the proper ways to use,
store, transport and dispose of fireworks properly.
This merchandise is sold contingent upon the
promise that Buyer remiss, release and forever
discharge Seller, its
officers, directors, shareholders,
employees, representatives, agents, successors and
assigns, of and from all, and all manner of,
actions and causes of actions, suits, debts,
dues, accounts, bonds, covenants,
contracts, agreements, judgments,
claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity, in
connection with the sale, use, storage, transportation and
disposal of the merchandise,
which Buyer now has or
which Buyer's heirs, executors or
administrators or any of them, hereafter
can, shall or may have, for, or by reason of any
cause, matter or thing whatsoever.
agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Seller
from and against any damage, liability, lawsuit or
deficiency, including reasonable attorney's fees, and other
costs and expenses incident to any claim, suit, action or proceeding
arising out of the sale, storage, transportation and use of the
acknowledges that he/she has carefully
read and understands the terms of
this Important Notice. Buyer represents that he/she is 21 years
of age or older and is otherwise legally eligible to purchase the